Nice Waves of November

Nice Waves of November
North Shore Spray

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sailing

This weekend I decided to sell my C-Scow. What a decision. Last year at the end of the year I thought that our little lake was too small for a sailboat that can go 25 knots. And the wind swirls and plays havoc with maintaining a regular course of direction.
I searched for a place to sell it and put it on the web, and our friend T. scanned several pictures and sent them to us on email. So they are posted.
As I was leading up to, the boat is too big. It should have a crew of three, it takes an hour to set up, and we don't live on a big lake where we can leave it up.
So now I have a Bomardier Invitation in restorable shape, and that is a project for next year.
Some what a meta physical decision too, what with realizing life does have some limitations.

I realize one lifetime is not enough to do everything that I want to do. I wonder how God works that out.

We had a nice little stroll down the road tonight. I had a little headache which is now gone.

Nothing special tonight.

Take care you all.

No comments: