Nice Waves of November

Nice Waves of November
North Shore Spray

Sunday, October 04, 2009

I hate pain, I love Healing

I hate Pain.

When family and friends and especially progeny are hurting I always want to fix. It disturbs me that it is the nature of life that we grow stronger with struggles, along with growing in appreciation of what is pleasant and a blessing to the peace of our life.

I am here right beside you if I know of your pain. My supplications go to the highest heaven and the greatest God to be revealed and to intervene. Yet the intervention sometimes comes after the strenghthening work is accomplished, and the dead branches are stripped away from my life. And yours sometimes. That is when I feel impotent. I realize . . . I am. My power is in submitting to God.
Not in myself.

1 comment:

Cosmic Monkey said...

IN a way though, its not about the power you have, its about the actions that present themselves before you. When you know that all you can do is submit to God/The Universe, then that's all you can do...I am in pain, but also health, joy, fear, discomfort, anxiety, tiredness, etc...