Nice Waves of November

Nice Waves of November
North Shore Spray

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Eagles and Deer, Spring is Here

On the way home yesterday I was tired. The sun was low in the sky. I saw three deer cross the road ahead of me. Then I turned the corner and saw four more. Two miles down the road I saw six more out in the field. I had to slow down for one that was standing on the road. Then traveling east on 48 I saw a field full of them. So the total was about 40 by the time I got home. I also saw one eagle flying and one sitting in a tree and one on the side of the road.

Today there were more deer, I saw at least fifty. And one Eagle.

There is nothing nicer than the sun shining and snow melting in the spring. Driving with the window down and smelling the freshness of the land.

Unless it is walking in the spring and listening and hearing, as well as seeing.

No comments: